Allied Mobility are the UK's leading mobility cars specialist and a Motability Premier Partner. Offering uncompromising service and a wide range of vehicles whatever your needs may be.
Follow Accessibility News International on Twitter
Accessibility News International Editorials Section
- Website Audits: Is the CNIB Robbing You Blind?
- MANITOBAN VOTERS WITH DISABILITIES NEED GABRIEL DUMONT, INSTEAD THEY HAVE ED GRIMLEY
- The Blind Have Rights, the Right to Unemployment, Unequal Access and Poverty
- Guest Commentary: A Moral Dilemma: “Scentual” Pleasure at the Expense of the Fundamental Rights and Freedoms of Others
- Guest Commentary: Stigma & Sensitivities: Must They Coexist?
- Guest Commentary: Victor’s New Year’s Resolutions regarding the Ontario Government and people with disabilities:
- The Pandemic and the Poor: Contrasting Government Responses
- Guest Commentary: Getting a Job
- Guest Commentary: Accessibility, a Short Definition
- Guest Commentary: What Would You Want?
- Guest Editorial: Rural vs. Urban
- Guest Editorial: Re: Making Buildings Accessible
- Guest Editorial Accessible Taxis in Kingston
- Guest Commentary: Treatment for a Disability
- Just Another Bad Decision by the CNIB
- The Life and Times of a Disabled Job Seeker
- Targets of Schemes and Scams
- Are Agencies Really Acting in Our Best Interest?
- Is IKEA Missing the Boat?
- Making Decisions Without Dated Information
- Bailouts for the Rich but What About the Rest of Us?
- Can We Really Look to the Canadian Human Rights Commission(CHRC) for Leadership?
- A comedy of errors
- Who Says That Dreams Don’t Come True?
- A Close-up of Barbados
- Not Just in Canada